Primula Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker (New-OOB)
Primula’s Stainless Steel Espresso Coffee Maker allows you to brew authentic robust espresso right from your very own stovetop. Stovetop espresso makers are popular because you can make quality espresso without the hassle of electric espresso machines. This espresso maker takes up very little counter space, is easy to use, and delivers fresh, aromatic espresso within minutes.
|Material||Stainless steel and silicone|
|Capacity||6 Cubic Feet|
|Condition||New-IOrB-OP (New in Original Box- Opened) Sometimes boxes have been opened to make sure everything is there and to verify its condition. This is a good thing, we think opened boxes are the best kind!|
- BETTER BREWING – Primula’s 6-Cup Stainless Steel espresso coffee maker is compact, easy to use, and delivers six cups of fresh, aromatic espresso in one pot. Enjoy smooth, delicious stovetop espresso brewed within minutes from the convenience of your home.
- EASY-TO-USE- Simply fill the lower chamber with water, fill the filter with ground coffee, and place it on the stovetop. Within minutes, delicious, bubbling cups of espresso will fill your pot. Works on all electric, ceramic, and gas stovetops including propane making it the perfect camping accessory.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN –Provides even heat distribution for enhanced flavor and aroma. Features a durable flip-top lid, a temperature-resistant silicone knob, and an oversized silicone handle for easy, safe pouring.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES – Craft any coffee recipe you like! While traditionally used for high-quality espresso, Cuban coffee or Moka; it can also be used as a stovetop coffee percolator for traditional American coffee. You can also add steamed or frothed milk to craft cappuccinos, lattes, americanos, macchiatos, mochas, and more.
- SAVES YOU MONEY- Enjoy all coffee types and flavors at a fraction of the price!
- SPACE SAVER- Replace your large electric machine with this space-saving, multi-purpose coffee maker.
Bid & Buy Disclaimer: PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES BELOW AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. We strive to have 100% Customer Satisfaction. As a discount retailer we sell products in various conditions and do our best to disclose all known and pertinent information. I wish we did not need such a long disclaimer, but there is always someone with time on their hands, to find flaws in what we do. We are terrific people, who work awesome together. We love to find deals, and share them with YOU.
Where we ship: We ship to the contiguous United States, but not US Territories. We do not ship to military bases or APO/PO Boxes (yet... as we grow, the places we ship will expand!).
If we said it is New: The product is new. It has not been previously used. How the product is packaged or whether it has tags will be specified to the best of our ability. By nature of being a discount store, new products may be: 1) in the original box/package, 2) in the original box/package that has some damage, 3) not in the original box/package.
If we said it is Used: Items were used by another at some point. We test products and disclose any flaws to the best of our ability. We recommend that all used items get cleaned to your satisfaction. We do our best to make the item presentable, but we do not deep clean any items. All items are sold AS IS and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
If we said it is Vintage: Bid & Buy does not vouch for the authenticity of any vintage product or its associated history. We perform thorough testing and research to eliminate as much doubt or ambiguity as possible, however we encourage all collectors and buyers to do their own validation. If you have any questions Bid and Buy Deals team will promptly answer them all, just message us. All items we carry are available for inspection in our Salt Lake City store. If you think we have made a mistake in what we have shared, we would love to hear from you! Please do so in a kind manner and we promise to receive it with humble appreciation.
Product/Shipping Boxes: You will notice when you receive your package that the box is likely used. We do this because we think a box is for function only. We make sure it works so your product arrives safely, but after that it serves no purpose (unless you have cats). Please recycle the box or use it again if it still has structural integrity. Our boxes may not be as pretty as the boxes Amazon uses, but it does the job and keeps our planet a little greener. We also try to match the size of the box to the product, unlike the aforementioned…
Thank you, for reading our terms and conditions! Most people do not take the time, so please accept our gift of 10% off your order! With our already low prices, it's almost like getting everything for free... Use this code at checkout: B&BT&C. One per customer, be kind and integrous. We appreciate you supporting our missions and small business. Really. We mean it.