Husky Mechanics Tool Set 92-Piece (New-IOrB-OP )
Husky's 92-Piece Mechanics Tool Set is a perfect set for the home DIYer or professional mechanic. The 52 different standard and deep sockets allow you to tackle a range of general fastening or repair projects. Compact and versatile for nearly any job, it features an assortment of 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive sockets as well as accessory and drive tools for ultimate convenience.
- Set includes two 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive quick release ratchets, 14 standard length 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 8 standard length 1/4 in. drive 12-point sockets, 10 deep 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 20 standard length 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets and 38 other accessory and drive tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5-degree arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Cold formed chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel sockets for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
•New-IOrB-OP (New in Original Box- Opened) Sometimes boxes have been opened to make sure everything is there and to verify its condition. The New-IOrB-OP is a good thing, we think opened boxes are the best kind!
If we said it is New: The product is new. It has not been previously used. How the product is packaged or whether it has tags will be specified to the best of our ability. By nature of being a discount store, new products may be: 1) in the original box/package, 2) in the original box/package that has some damage, 3) not in the original box/package.
If we said it is Used: Items were used by another at some point. We test products and disclose any flaws to the best of our ability. We recommend that all used items get cleaned to your satisfaction. We do our best to make the item presentable, but we do not deep clean any items. All items are sold AS IS and there are no warranties expressed or implied.
If we said it is Vintage: Bid & Buy does not vouch for the authenticity of any vintage product or its associated history. We perform thorough testing and research to eliminate as much doubt or ambiguity as possible, however we encourage all collectors and buyers to do their own validation. If you have any questions Bid and Buy Deals team will promptly answer them all, just message us. All items we carry are available for inspection in our Salt Lake City store. If you think we have made a mistake in what we have shared, we would love to hear from you! Please do so in a kind manner and we promise to receive it with humble appreciation.
Product/Shipping Boxes: You will notice when you receive your package that the box is likely used. We do this because we think a box is for function only. We make sure it works so your product arrives safely, but after that it serves no purpose (unless you have cats). Please recycle the box or use it again if it still has structural integrity. Our boxes may not be as pretty as the boxes Amazon uses, but it does the job and keeps our planet a little greener. We also try to match the size of the box to the product, unlike the aforementioned…
Thank you, for reading our terms and conditions! Most people do not take the time, so please accept our gift of 10% off your order! With our already low prices, it's almost like getting everything for free... Use this code at checkout: B&BT&C. One per customer, be kind and integrous. We appreciate you supporting our missions and small business. Really. We mean it.