Husky 1/2 in. Drive Standard SAE Impact Socket Set 11-Piece (New-IOrB-OP)
Husky 1/2 in. drive impact sockets are forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) and designed to withstand rigors of heavy duty auto and industrial use. Size markings have been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. This 11-piece Husky impact socket set is perfect for both the professional mechanic’s and the Dyer’s garage.
- Set includes (11) 1/2 in. drive standard length impact sockets: SAE - 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16 in
- Designed for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point standard length impact sockets
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- Forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for its strength under the pressures of impact use and wear resistances
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
• New-IOrB-OP (New in Original Box- Opened) Sometimes boxes have been opened to make sure everything is there and to verify its condition. The New-IOrB-OP is a good thing, we think opened boxes are the best kind!
Bid & Buy Disclaimer: PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES BELOW AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. We strive to have 100% Customer Satisfaction. As a discount retailer we sell products in various conditions and do our best to disclose all known and pertinent information. I wish we did not need such a long disclaimer, but there is always someone with time on their hands, to find flaws in what we do. We are terrific people, who work awesome together. We love to find deals, and share them with YOU.