Paul Larsen "Crash Course in Family History" 4th Edition (New)
Paul Larsen "Crash Course in Family History" 4th Edition, Hardcover – May 21, 2010 An Easy Step-by-Step Illustrated Guidebook And Comprehensive Resource Directory. Now in a new Fourth Edition, this widely acclaimed, comprehensive resource directory is also a step-by-step illustrated guidebook offering a wealth of invaluable resources, ideas, tips, and motivation to everyone on a fascinating journey to find one’s roots. It’s an essential, simplified guide for everyone tracing their own family roots and stories – both beginners and experts – with all the newest Web sites, software, tools and technology to guide beginners and empower experts.
Condition: New. Please review the photos carefully.
- 📖Hardcover – May 21, 2010
- 📖248 pages
- 📖Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.78 x 1.06 inches
- 📖Publisher: Brigham Distributing
- 📖Fourth edition (May 21, 2010)
- 📖Updated - the newest Web sites, software, tools and technology
- 📖Expanded - hundreds of new valuable resources
- 📖The Best of the Internet: Key Family History Web Sites